We keep admission free at the Hub…

…because we want the Hub to be accessible for every young person in our community. The modest revenue that we get from rentals, concessions, and fundraisers accounts for about 30% of our annual budget. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, we rely upon public support to provide the remaining 70% of our budget. If you’d like to join others from across the state of Michigan who believe in creating safe, fun, positive places where our teenagers can be developed into great people, please click on the link below to make a contribution. You can also contact us to explore other ways to support what we are doing with the teenagers of our city.

Make a Donation Button

jackson skyline

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s